Monday, September 10, 2007

Movie Idea

While playing with my oldest daughter this weekend, she said something that I just can't quit laughing about the more I think about it. We were jumping on the bed, doing karate and wrestling... when all of a sudden she jumps on my back grabs my hair and pulls my head up and yells...

"If you wanna stay on this planet, you better WRESTLE!"

I am thinking of selling the idea to the Hollywood studios... It is going to be the greatest Sci-Fi Action movie ever!!! Imagine, an entire planetary Utopia, the only stipulation to get to stay there is to Wrestle.

-=Movieguy voice=-
"In a perfect world.... one man must wrestle is his past, wrestle his pain, and then... WRESTLE THE WORLD!!! Dick Hardwood is Large McBigHuge, in PILEDRIVER PLANET! (this film has not yet been rated).

It's going to be awesome.

No comments: