Monday, February 02, 2009

Football Fix

Well, now that football season is over, it is time for a fun diversion until it comes back. A friend of mine turned me onto Goal Line Blitz.

It is basically a MMORPG. You can pick which position you want to play and pick the stats for you player, and then join a team, or if you get a few levels under your belt, you will get contract offers and such. I enjoy it, and it only take about 5 minutes a day to keep the players updated, and trained.

If ya wanna play, use this link to sign up, I get referral points for friends joining. Here is a FAQ guide for what positions there are and what stats they use to get you started. Season 7 is about to wrap up, and Season 8 will be starting soon. Maybe I will get out of the Pee-Wee leagues this season.

Have fun, and maybe I will see you on the gridiron!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Cool...another local Goal Line Blitzer.

I'm part of a team that's slow building for the future that you might be able to join. It's in the Canadian BBB league right now.