Monday, December 11, 2006

Letting my Geek colors fly

Ok, ok, ok... I play World of Warcraft. Just like 7 million other people. But, last night, I know 7 million other people didn't hit Level 70, and get their Epic flying mount. I did. And it is AWESOME! And only for the low, low price of 5400G (180g for mount, 720g for flying lessons, and 4500g for Epic flying lessons)

The game is completely different now. Besides the fact that I can fly directly to anywhere I need to go. The level 70 upgrades to my Shots ( I am a Dwarf Hunter, btw) is KA-Razy! Let me demonstrate. Lvl 60 is Aimed Shot 6 (+600 damage), this has allowed me a 2500+ crits. Lvl 70 brings Aimed Shot 7 (+1199 damage), I hit a lvl 69 demon last night with a 3700pt crit. Add in the 20% bonus from "Rapid Killing", and that could have been a 4400pt crit! Damn. Another hunter in my guild has recorded 4500+ crits. But he has a better gun and bullets. Which is my next goal.

So, with my new found power and speed, I feel I can go out on a high note with the Beta. I have to go now, and see what is involved with getting the Tier 4 Set started... WOOT!

No comments: