Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Video Baby

I bought a new video camera this week, and so far I really love it. It is a MiniDV camera, and it weighs about 1/10 of my old VHS-C camera. The old camera served its purpose very well, but was about 6 years old. I rarely used it, because it was never charged, and didnt hold a charge well when it was. Before our 2nd daughter was born, I tried to get it working better, and it quit completely. So, unfortunately for baby, we have very little video of her first 5 months in the world. Hopefully the ZR-800 will make up for that over the next few years.

Just so you know Consumerreports.org + Epinions.com + Bizrate.com = Good shopping. I don't buy anything without consulting those 3 sites anymore. I saw my camera going on Ebay for about $240 at the low end, and Bizrate found a photo store out of Jersey selling it for $220. So, always look around, as Ebay isnt always the bargain I thought it is...

No comments: