Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who needs sleep?

I am so tired.... why? Playing Donkey Kong until 1am every night this week... that's why!!! It is 95% done. The other 5% is purely cosmetic stuff. Here it is...
Complete with lucky chair. When I look back at my mock up, I am not sure if I am more proud of my Photoshop skills or my carpentry skills. It looks really good.

Here is a shot of the wiring involved with the control panel
The keyboard hides inside ( I need a smaller one) so I can do regular computer type stuff, like configuring programs and directories.

Here is my 5 year old, taking the torch from my hand, and starting a new generation of old school gamers.

I think my new favorite sound is her jumping up and down and clapping, while asking if we can play Ms Pac-man. Her high score is 3240. Two dots away from clearing the first board. I am so proud of her.


No comments: