Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Nice Crazy Weekend

The Good:
My family and I had a nice weekend, thanks for asking. Satuday was spent in the garage, cleaning and organizing. Sunday was housework, and going to see my parents. Which turned into dinner, which is always nice, and greatly appreciated. Sunday night was spent playing games on the computer, which is always nice, and greatly appreciated. Monday was housework, and laundry, which my beautiful bride thought was nice, and greatly appreciated. We went to her Mom's and met the new puppy. My daughter enjoyed playing with the dogs, and that was nice. The wife and I watch a semi-funny movie, and then had a nice long talk about problems some friends are having. She thanked me for being so nice, and told me I was appreciated.


The Bad:
My brother's (ex)wife is crazy, and obviously cares about nothing but herself. My wife's Step-Grandfather had a stroke and fell. He was rushed to the hospital, the doctors worked like crazy, but he passed away the next evening. My Wife's work has been crazy, and my daughter isn't helping the situation. Some good friends are going through a VERY crazy time in their relationship. This is driving my wife crazy.

No comments: