Thursday, July 19, 2007

The World Series of My Wife is Awesome!

My beautiful bride and I are addicted to VH1's World Series of Pop Culture. We are pretty good at it. Admittedly, my bride is better at it than I am. ( She got 9 of 11 on the original cast of Beverly Hills 90210, I got maybe 4) This season, after every new show, you can go online and compete against thousands of other trivia buffs, and try to win $2500. You get 25 questions, miss one and your out. Fastest to answer the 25 wins the dough. Last night, she was one of 11,000 competing. She answered #25 correctly in 4 minutes and change. Only 12 other people, TWELVE!, got all 25 right. So, now she had to wait to see if her time would hold up. Unfortunately, some trivia robot finished all 25 in just under 3 minutes. But my beautiful bride got 6th. 6th out of 11,000. She is wicked smart.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

SO totally cool! That is awesome!