Thursday, March 22, 2007

And now, Back to our show...

Sorry for the lack of updates... this past week has been a blur. I haven't even been in the same room as my computer for the past 3 days.

Baby is doing great, getting a routine down, and she is being a very good baby.
Big Sister is doing better, still adjusting to sharing the spotlight when company comes over.
My Beautiful Bride is recovering nicely. Had a high fever, shakes, and very weak on Monday, but a trip to the emergency room fixed all that. She is doing much better now, trying to find some extra time to catch some sleep.
I am doing good. The first night home is always the hardest. But the past 3 nights have gone much better. I am kind of suprised how everything just came back to me. So far, when all else fails, a nice snug swaddling will make baby happy.

Thanks for all the great comments and emails. I am sure Baby news will make it into my posts now and then.

No comments: