Monday, March 05, 2007

Anything + Ninjas = AWESOME!

Every morning before taking my daughter to pre-school, we watch "Funny Shows" on the computer. This is her term for anything I think is appropriate on YouTube or Google Video. I found this one and just cannot stop watching it.
It is a clip from a Japanese Kids show called "Pythagoras Switch".

I think its very cool how it all works together with more people. Now, I get that song stuck in my head. And my daughter digs the Ninjas, I must admit, I do too.

Here is another great clip of Rube Goldberg type machines from the same show.

The ANNOYING phrase they keep saying over and over is the name of the show. That clip is a compilation of a bunch of different parts of various shows, they don't run them back to back like that for nine minutes... thats enough to make anyone hire a pack of ninjas.

No comments: