Monday, June 25, 2007

Motivation...level... critical

The reason for my lack of posts lately has been my utter lack of motivation to do ANYTHING! I don't want to type, I don't want to do laundry, mow the yard, nothing! It's not that I don't WANT to, it just getting the momentum going to do it. I actually like mowing the yard, but its the weed whacking, and trimming, and all the extra stuff that puts me off about it. Even WoW can't hold my attention lately, unless I have something very specific in mind to do. ( Yeah, I am playing again, and forgot how much I love playing. Thankfully for me, my beautiful bride likes to play too.)

I could post about the wonderful get together my family went to this weekend to see my best friends from high school. But that post would be full of inside jokes, and lots of "I can't believe that was 20 years ago". It was a great time, and really nice to be able to reconnect with people who know all about me, and just laugh.

I could post about how this is one of the biggest movie summers of all time, and I haven't been to see any of the 3's (spiderman, pirates, shrek, oceans) Although, I have promised my beautiful bride I would take her to see 1408. Because we haven't seen a GOOD scary movie in a long time.

I could take the easy way out and post about some of the YouTube videos I have been watching lately. I frequent SomethingAwful quite regularly, and on their forums, someone created a thread for people to just post videos of other people doing AWESOME things. There are some incredible videos out there. Skateboarders, guitar players, video game players... everything! I stayed up until 2am on a couple of nights just watching these people and what they can do.

Since I don't feel like posting anything, I guess I won't.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Good post, for no post at all. teehee...