Friday, June 15, 2007

More Nestle Love

I had a very interesting thing happen to me today. I was out taking pictures for work, and needed gas for my car, and gas for my belly. I stop at a gas station and fill up my gas tank and go inside. Remembering that I have one last free coupon for a Nestle crunch bar in my wallet ( Part one, Part two of how I got the coupons). Grab a soda, and cruise over to the candy aisle, find a Crunch bar and notice that they have some other contest going where you could win a share of 5 million dollars. Go to pay, wait for the guy to call his manager over, get my stuff and leave. Driving back to work, I down my delicious candy bar, and look in the specially marked wrapper... there, on the inside... "Congratulations... you have won a FREE Nestle Crunch Bar" (see details). I smile quietly to myself, again, and contemplate how the simple things in life make me happy.

No comments: