Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nestle Responds...

I received an email from a very nice woman with the Nestle Corporation yesterday. It was about the note I had sent them concerning my winning wrapper. The note was very nice and explained that the Certified letter, and Return Receipt procedure were there MORE for the 1st and 2nd prize winners, prizes worth $77, and $30 respectively. They also informed me that I only needed to send the 3x5 card, and the wrapper for my 3rd prize claim. I was satisfied with that, and felt a little bad I hadn't considered the procedure was for the protection of the winner's of the other prizes.

I get home last night, and check my Snail mail, and there is a letter from Nestle in there, as well. It was from the same woman that sent the email. It thanked me for taking the time to respond and inform them about my concerns. Included with the letter was a coupon... for one (1) free candy bar. I smiled quietly to myself as Balance was restored to the universe.

No comments: