Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Too Much TV

Last night my beautiful wife and I killed Jack Bauer. We made the decision to stop watching 24, frankly because we were bored with it. After they found the suitcase nukes, I had closure. I could care less about Audrey. But the plot isn't what killed Agent Bauer for us. Its the fact that other shows have stepped their game up SOOOO much, that 24 is just dull now. Between Heroes coming back, and Lost pushing back into the AWESOME level, plus we started watching Drive with our FireFly Captain Nathan Fillion. Its a fun show, some puzzles for me to solve and a few sweet cars to drool over. Nice fun show. Add to that mix The Office, Earl, 30 Rock, Idol, Mythbusters, House, Shark, CSI, and Top Model. TV is really good lately! Now if you excuse me I have to go upgrade my DVR, and wipe off about 60 hours of space for next weeks shows.

No comments: