Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I have too much time on my hands... Or do I?

Well, a few nights ago I canceled my beautiful wife and I's Warcraft accounts. The past few days I haven't been playing from 8pm to Midnight every night. And I find myself feeling like I am forgetting to do something when 10pm rolls around and I am watching TV, or loading the dishwasher. A strange feeling like I should be talking to a bunch of people or have my headphones on. Shouldn't I be at an Auction? How come I can find Herbs anymore? Aren't I supposed to have 5 backpacks on me at all times, and 2 entire changes of clothes? This is going to take some getting used to...

I went to bed Sunday Night at 10pm. 10PM! What in the world am I going to do with 2-3 extra hours of sleep every night? I can't remember the last time I went to bed before midnight. I guess I wish a had a "Sleep Bank" that I could put those extra hours in. When my new baby daughter comes I am really going to miss them, I have a feeling.

That brings up another "Oh, Crap!" moment I had. With the crazy holiday season winding down, I actually looked at a calendar, and our new baby is only 2 months away! Jeesh. Where is my Nifty Stopwatch when I need it.

No comments: