Friday, January 26, 2007

The Office

I love this show... My beautiful bride loves this show. But we love it for very different reasons. She watches it to see the relationship of Pam/Jim or Jim/Karen develop. I watch it to see what kind of Management style I should adopt, if I ever get promoted at work. I am definately going to use "Movie Day", as a motivator. And also to get great ideas for pranks on my co-workers. I found a list of Jim's Pranks on Dwight the other day. I still think the "Future Dwight" one is the best.

I have since Netflixed (look, a new verb!) the British series of the show that inspired the US version. If you think the uncomfortable moments with Steve Carell are bad, you haven't even scratched the surface with his British counterpart, David Brent (Ricky Gervais). If you love the Micheal factor of the US version, you should check out the original British series. Truely funny stuff. I also love the fact that Kevin, and Stanley were 1 character in the British Office.

There can be only ONE!
Go here to show which side you support!

No comments: