Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Logo Hell

This weekend is my company's Annual Managers' Conference. I usually do alot of graphics here and there for people, and make animations for others. None of it is really that difficult, just time consuming. Ok, let me rephrase that, the Leprechaun animations are difficult, but the stuff I do for other people isn't too bad. But there is one logo that is killing me.

Here is the first one I made:
It got little to no reaction.

Second one:

It got some reaction, but more of a "I don't know what I want it to look like, but that's not what I was thinking." I got a note that it needs to say "The Main Thing".

So, in between doing all my other stuff I come up with this one:Which is my favorite. Simple, good shape, very versatile. They are still not crazy about it. So, now I am basically starting over.

No comments: